Thursday, October 3, 2013

My First Interview:


1. How are you feeling about becoming student of the month?
"Proud of myself."

2. Did you think it was possible for you to get this award?
"No, it was very surprising."

3. What made you want to become student of the month?
"The trophy is really shiny and pretty."

4. Did teachers recommend you? Which teachers?
"No, no teachers like me, I became student of the month because of grades, teachers saw my hard work."

5. Are you in any extra curricular activities or clubs?
"Soccer team and chess."

6. What do you want to achieve next?
"I want to become president of Mexico."

7. What is the best part of being the student of the month?
"Telling everyone, including teachers, what to do."

8. What do you have to say to other students who achieve to be the student of the month?
"I'm smarter than them, and they are stupid."






No comments:

Post a Comment