Thursday, October 3, 2013



Additional Student of the Month Interviews:


Principal Kane:
1. What do you know about the student of the month?
"I know they are hardworking and ambitious."

2. What made them deserve it the most?
"They had great grades."

3. Do you know what made them accomplish this goal?
"They really wanted the trophy."

4. Do the teachers recommend the student of the month?
"No, the teachers don't like this student very much for some reason."

5. Do the students play in voting in the student of the month?
"The students do not play in the voting."

6. Is it a popularity thing? Why or why not?
"No, it is all about the academics and grades of the student."

7. Who do you think deserves this award after this student?
"I don' have anyone in mind quite yet, the new six weeks will really determine the student of the month."

8. Can you tie to be student of the month? Why or why not?
"I'm sure it is possible, but it has not happened yet."






Audrey Verrett:
1. Do you know the student of the month?
"No, I don't know the student of the month."

2. Do you think this person deserved the award? Why do you think that?
"I don't know the person very well but I do know that they had good grades which is a good reason to be student of the month."

3. What do you think this person did to receive this award?
"I think they tried their hardest in their classes and got good grades."

4. What is this person like?
"Like I said before, I don't know this person but I do know they are shy and don't seem to be as social as others."

5. What is the award for winning the student of the month?
"I think it is a trophy."

6. Would you like to be the student of the month? Why or why not?
"I don't really know, I try my best, but being the student of the month isn't my priority right now."

7. Is the reward worth all the hard work?
"I honestly don't think so, you just get a tiny trophy, thats it."

8. What do you think someone could do to become the student of the month? 

"Work their hardest, get good grades, be liked by others."




No comments:

Post a Comment