Monday, November 25, 2013


1. Monday, page A1 (front page) - "Most food trailers..." - What are the THREE biggest difference for food trailers and the inspection process versus brick-and-mortar restaurants, according to the article?
- the lack of constant water and power source 
-refrigeration 
-illnesses related to mobile food

2. Monday, page B5 - "Twitter latest to..." - What does Perfect Forward Secrecy do?
It adds an extra layer of security to get rid of eaves dropping. 

3. Monday, page C4 - "Report: Investigator will..." - What is the current situation for Jonathan Martin?
He is now with his family recovering from the bullying the teammates gave him. 

4. Sunday, Page C1 - "Time for some parting shots" - What was Mike Leggett's final parting statement to his friends on the Statesman staff?
"If you've never drunk beer in the parking lot on a Saturday night or made out in a 
dark room you've never worked at a newspaper."

5. Sunday, Page D1 - "Blueprint" - What portion of the Blueprint caught your eye first when I directed you to the page?
The turkey.

6. Sunday, Page E1 - "I, Robot..." - Do you think robots will have an active role in your life in the future? Why or why not?
I think that robots will have an active role in my life in the future, because
because our world has become so dependent on them. I will try however, not to
depend on them as much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment