Wednesday, September 4, 2013

IMPACT:

THIS ARTICLE IS AN EXAMPLE OF IMPACT BECAUSE AFTER MILEY CYRUS'S

PERFORMANCE, SHE IS GETTING JUDGED BY HER AUDIENCE FOR WHAT SHE'S DONE.

 Harry Styles: 'Twerking' is 'inappropriate' and 'promotes promiscuity'



Harry Styles has described ‘twerking’ as “quite inappropriate” and “promoting promiscuity”.

The One Direction singer spoke out about the dance move craze, which involved shaking your hips in an up-and-down motion, in a recent interview with US website Moviefone.
The 19-year-old said, “I think it’s quite inappropriate.
“Especially for the age group it’s aimed at. I think it’s, you know, promoting promiscuity.”
Styles and his One Direction co-singers were in the audience for Miley Cyrus’s controversial ‘twerking’ performance at the MTV VMAs.
Post-performance, the boys decided to make light of the situation when they were asked about Miley’s Blurred Line performance with 36-year-old Robin Thicke.
“She's quite shy and I think it's time she came out of her shell,” Styles said to an interviewer.
“[It was] family friendly. You could watch it with your kids and your grandma,” he added.

Meanwhile, Miley has since said that she believes she has “made history” with the controversial performance."Me and Robin [Thicke,] the whole time said, 'You know we're about to make history right now,'" she told MTV News.

During her time on stage, Miley danced suggestively around Robin with a giant foam finger.
"What's amazing is I think now, we're three days later and people are still talking about it," she said in the MTV interview.
"They're over thinking it. You're thinking about it more than I thought about it when I did it. Like, I didn't even think about it 'cause that's just me," she added.
Styles spoke out despite doing his own 'twerking' routine for the cameras at the Teen Choice Awards earlier this month.

http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/harry-styles-twerking-is-inappropriate-and-promotes-promiscuity-29548877.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment