Friday, March 28, 2014

BEST COVERS

1. Informal

2. Formal

3. Environmental

4. Environmental

5. Informal

6. Formal

7. Informal

8. Formal

9. Formal

10. Environmental

11. Formal

12. Informal

13. Formal

14. Formal

15. Formal



FAVORITE COVER
W Magazine, March 2012: "Kate Moss"

The reason why I like this photograph so much is because I love the formality of it. The colors are dark and have more of a deep and rich tone to them. The viewer is automatically drawn to her lips and then look at the rest of her face. I love the fact that there’s no emotion on her face and it makes the whole photo more interesting. The background is a little unclear of what it is. The lighting focuses more on her face and arm directly. You can’t really learn much from this person just from looking at her which makes the viewer more curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment