Thursday, March 20, 2014

1. Tell me which amusement park featured in the two articles that you would like to visit and take your camera along and what about that park made you want to go there. Write at least a paragraph.
I think I would want to go to the first one mentioned which was the one in South Korea (Opo Land). This one scared me the most, which is why I'd want to go. I think it would be especially creepy for me but that makes it so much cooler and a whole lot more exciting.
2. Post one photo from that park. You may use the photos from the link, or you can google an entirely new photo. I would prefer to see a photo of the park in disrepair and not a photo of it when it was still operating.


3. Think of at least FIVE other unusual places you think would be of interest to photographers. List them.
- a ghost town

- a small town
- a cemetery
- an abandoned cabin
- a run down insane asylum

4. Use google or another search engine to research ONE of your five places and see if anyone has already started documenting that place. If you find that someone has already started - post at least one photo of their work.


5. Write a paragraph about why you think that it would be fun to document that location. Tell me what interests you about that place and what kind of photos you could expect to take there.
I think it would be fun to document this because it's just kind of scary and interesting at the same time. It be interesting to find things and take pictures of things that people have forgotten about many years ago. I would take pictures of rooms and hallways like that of above.
6. Tell me what it would take for you to go and take photos at your location. What would you need as far as equipment goes, travel plans, expenses you might encounter and what laws you would have to take into consideration to take photos at your spot.

I would probably need a good camera, a tripod, and for travel, I just need to find a state with one of the scariest insane asylums. I don't really know what laws I would be breaking because it would be abandoned property. I would need to find a place to take and maybe plane tickets.



No comments:

Post a Comment