Monday, March 24, 2014

2- 3 TIPS

- don't look directly at the camera for an artistic look
- use a different point of view
- frame your subject

Environmental Photo

I like this photo because the viewer can see what the man does or what he enjoys.



I like this photo because the background is blurry but you can still see the boys environment.





Photography Self Portrait 

 I liked this photo because the girl covered her face with another picture of herself, aligning the features of her face and hair together


I liked this photo because instead of facing the camera the camera is facing a mirror that's facing the photographer


Casual Photo



I liked this photo because of how natural it is and how her smile or position doesn't seem forced.


I like this photo because the girl isn't looking at the camera and it's more of a close to the ground POV 









No comments:

Post a Comment