Friday, February 21, 2014

A. Are you watching the Olympics? Why or Why not?
No, because i don't really like the winter olympics as much as the summer Olympics. Also because I do not have a television in the house.

If you have been watching them, what has been the highlight so far?

If you have not been watching them, what have you been doing instead?
I have been watching other things and listening to what people are telling me about the Olympics.

Have you ever aspired to be an Olympian? What about in other areas? Have you ever dreamed of some sort of participating in some sort of big event like the Olympics, or Running with the Bulls in Spain, or something like that? If you have tell me about it.
I've always wanted to be on a volleyball team. However, academics are really important to me so I have been more focused on school. My dream though is to play for a team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment