FIRST MAGAZINE
1. What is the name of the magazine and who made it?
Spring Beauty, Alyssa Alvarado
2. List two things you liked about the magazine cover
I liked the way it was organized and the picture.
3. Suggest something to the creator to improve the cover
Maybe outline the text so that it stands out more.
4. Why did you pick this cover? Specifically what attracted your eyes.
I liked the arty feel of the photo.
5. Is there a bar code?
yes
6. Did that make it more "magazine-like"?
Yes
7. Can you tell if it was a portrait or self-portrait?
I think it's a portrait
SECOND MAGAZINE
1. What is the name of the magazine and who made it?
The Writer's Club, Jackson Hively
2. List two things you liked about the magazine cover
I liked the photo and text
3. Suggest something to the creator to improve the cover
Creativity
4. Why did you pick this cover? Specifically what attracted your eyes.
I liked the fact that the person wasn't looking.
5. Is there a bar code?
Yes
6. Did that make it more "magazine-like"?
Yes
7. Can you tell if it was a portrait or self-portrait?
A portrait
THIRD MAGAZINE
1. What is the name of the magazine and who made it?
Swag Mag, Strader Jackson
2. List two things you liked about the magazine cover
I liked the title and the font.
3. Suggest something to the creator to improve the cover
More text.
4. Why did you pick this cover? Specifically what attracted your eyes.
I liked the font on the text.
5. Is there a bar code?
No
6. Did that make it more "magazine-like"?
No
7. Can you tell if it was a portrait or self-portrait?
Self portrait.
No comments:
Post a Comment